Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wings




This abstract image shows wings in glowing colours and a golden feather falling indicating the dimension of time


Long have I had in mind to create a drawing trying to catch some of my manifold associations surrounding the  imagery of wings.
Wings can belong to messengers from a different world. They bring along a breath of this other, a glimpse of what may be, bring a sense of curiosity and childlike wonder. 
Again the feather represents the aspect of time. Caught in the moment as well as showing the slow but unstoppable movement from heaven to earth.

On a more personal note I wanted to let you know that I am currently re-locating. I will try to keep theblog and website up to date, however there may be some hiccups and delays for which I wanted toapologize in advance.


The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:
"Holy, holy, holy 
is the Lord God Almighty
who was and is and is to come!"
Book of Revelation 4:8 NKJV




No comments:

Post a Comment